'Til we meet again next summer....
Saturday pick up for campers is at 9 am cst. (Camper families from EST, don't forget that you are an hour ahead!)
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT CAMP
Parents will be directed to a parking space.
- Luggage has been brought to the parking lot and sorted by hut. Parents can go ahead and put luggage in their car.
- All parents must bring a photo id and show to camp staff members.
- Only names of individuals listed on the camper check out card are allowed to pick up a camper.
- Restrooms are available near the outdoor pavilion.
- Canteen will be open after campers are dismissed.
- Please do not bring pets to camp.
- Mainside campers will be dismissed from the dining hall.
- Chico campers will be dismissed from Chico dining hall.
After you get your camper
- Please make sure that you leave with your camper's
- camp t-shirt
- medications brought to camp
- Make sure to check the lost and found. Your child should look through items with you.
- Check the luggage area one more time, please. Campers do not pack the same way their parents did, and small bags are left every week.
- Double check the label on your child's luggage before you leave. People have accidentally taken home the wrong camper's dirty clothes!
- The Camp Store will be open for last-minute purchases.
LOST AND FOUND
Lost and Found items are kept until the end of the summer. Camp cannot mail items to campers. All items will be donated at the end of the camping season.