Make a difference in the lives of others!
Why are camp people so strongly connected to one another? There is nothing like being a camp counselor or working on staff with your friends. It's a bond like no other! Put down the electronics and start making a difference in the lives of campers. You won't regret it!
- Volunteer for one, two, or three weeks of the summer. Receive 80 hours of community service for each week worked.
- Live in the huts with the campers and take them to their daily activities.
- Apply online here at the website. Applications due by December 31.
- Camp experience helpful, but not necessary.
COMANCHES AND BLACKFEET (Summer staff)
- Must have finished 1st year of college or commensurate life experience.
- Are paid to work 9 weeks of the summer (end of May - end of July). Must be available for the entire summer.
- Work in a program area to teach campers skills (Waterfont, Pool, Horses, Crafts, Recreation, Shooting Sports, Ropes, Outdoors).
- Work in other areas around camp as well: supervision in huts, cleaning crew, dining hall, office, maintenance, photography.
- Apply online here at the website. Applications due by Dec 31.
- Camp experience helpful, but not necessary. Training is provided.
- Must be at least 21-years old to apply.
- Are paid to plan programming and work 9 weeks of the summer (end of May - end of July). Job Description here.
- Oversee a program area and the staff in that program area.
- Program Specialists do not complete the online application. If interested, please send an updated resume to email@example.com.